Cancellation / Refund Policy
Project Leadership Through Excellence and Innovation Conference 2019
- Ticket cancellations and refunds for the event will only be allowed until October 15, 2019.
- All cancelled tickets will incur both cancellation charges and processing charges.
- Tickets can be cancelled online on www.pmimenaconference.org or by writing to us at Chouaib.Barnou@pmi.org.
- PMI members and certification holders with early bird tickets and regular tickets will receive 50% of their ticket value back upon cancellation until October 15, 2019.
- Non-members with early bird tickets and regular tickets will receive 40% of their ticket value back upon cancellation until October 15, 2019.
- Refunds will not be given to registrants who do not attend without canceling in advance (no shows) or cancel after October 15, 2019.
- If a non-member substitutes for a member at the event, non-member rates will apply.
- If PMI cancels the conference for any reason, they assume no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other travel costs. PMI will make every effort to immediately notify registrants of a cancellation of the conference. PMI reserves the right to cancel any session that has insufficient enrollment.
If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 14 ? 21 additional business days to post the refund to your account.